Terms and Conditions
Our services are carried out within legal regulations including data protection legislation and the Human Rights Act, with our operators and investigators upholding high ethical standards and conducting tasks in line with industry guidelines. When you are instructing SIR Detective it is on the understanding that you are justified in doing so and will not use any of the information provided to you by SIR Detective for illegal activities.
Data provided by yourself to SIR Detective and evidence discovered by SIR Detective groups workers will be treated in accordance with GDPR and exclusively used for the specified purposes.
Fees will be agreed for services and paid up front by the client prior to SIR Detective Group prior to the task going ahead.
If additional costs will be incurred on the task the client will be contacted before continuing. For example, if a task is continuing longer than expected and extra operator hours are required.
Expenses incurred by workers on tasks on the ground will be charged to the client. This includes, but is not limited to; parking fees and fines, Congestion Charge, public transport fares, items purchased in bars, restaurants or clubs in order to attain covert footage, mileage, and digital media.
What we collect
When contacting us may collect the following information:
- Your name and contact information including email address
- Information relating to your service requirements and communication between SIR Detective Group and yourself.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Provision of services.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback or market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. By using this website you are agreeing to this.